Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Jessie J says it's hard to stop experimenting

Jessie J says once you start to dress in a crazy fashion it is difficult to stop experimenting.

The British songstress, who is currently enjoying success with her debut album, Who You Are, is renowned for dressing in a quirky manner.
The 23-year-old regularly sports edgy clothes ensembles teamed with eye-catching make-up and a bold ebony bob.

Jessie has revealed she likes experimenting with her style and beauty choices, and insists she won't be dressing this way forever.

'Being a hair model opened my eyes to it all ' once you go crazy, it's hard to go back to normal! I didn't look like this when I was five and I won't look like this in five years time. I will have grown-up and changed, and that's what it's all about ' you evolve,' she explained.

Jessie doesn't think her style should be described as 'crazy'. The beauty revealed however, that her friends feel like they can experiment more around her than anyone else.

' personally don't think my style is crazy, but I was always the friend that people would say 'Oh, I can wear something different because I'm going out with Jessie. I can get away with it because I'm with her,'' she said in an interview with Bliss magazine.

The talented singer says she hasn't always been so fashion-forward. Jessie's style evolved as she became more comfortable in her own skin.

''d be a liar if I said I've always dressed like this. When I was 11 or 12, I wore a big plastic flower on the side of my head with a bun, a blue Gap jumper, tracksuit bottoms and shell-toed trainers. I literally lived in that outfit for a year!' she confessed. 'As soon as I felt more comfortable in myself, at about 15, I started drawing things on my face.'

Jessie J says it's hard to stop experimenting Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin